Sunday, January 23, 2011

Needs Change

So lately I have been rather dissatisfied with life. I have become really sick of simply getting high all the time and indulging in pleasure seeking tendancies. There has to be more to life than drugs and sex! I miss those times where I wanted to be an explorer of the world and I wanted to bring people together to try to help others. I miss dreaming about volunteering at Bleeting Hearts Sanctuary and about organizing anarchist feminist clubs. I miss punk though now I can't stand the sound. The stoner in me simply wants to hear good beats! I just want to find more beauty in life. I picked up a Slingshot Organizer at Left Hand Books today. I felt really misplaced in that store now that the little punk in me seemed to have completely vanished. But I was suprised to be inspired by that little book. There is so much passion in that book to incite change, and the passion in my life dwindles each day. I want to keep organizing and taking part in other organizations no matter how pointless and small they may seem.
Photobucket
Except mine is purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment