Monday, July 5, 2010

Following Feelings

Today I watched Momento with my boyfriend. It was awesome watching a movie. I haven't watched one in so long. It was nice watching something that didn't have to deal with any of the stuff I have been reading. Right now I am reading this book called Angry Women, and it's basically about women talking about the politics of everything, and I was happy that Momento had nothing to do with politics just emotions and human nature, and emotions and understanding people is just as important if not more than politics. I mean politics change. Situations change everything. Following your emotions are what's more important.
Memento
or
angrywomen2

I decided that I am not going to write this blog to become famous but as if I was already famous. I mean I care more about what Mattilda Berstein Sycamore has to say more than what pictures he took that day. Which are cool too. I just feel one day I will do something important. I mean why not. One day strangers might be searching for my blog begging me to updating it. I mean anyone can be famous to someone on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment