Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Reading Reading Reading

I just finished the book So Many Ways to Sleep Badly by Mattilda Berstein Sycamore, and it was one of those books that I didn't want to end. I don't know something about it just wanted me to curl up into his words. He writes in that way that he is your friend, and he is telling you his most intimate details of his life. Unfortunately he is way to cool to be one of my friends. I think one of my goals in life is to give him hug. He seems like he would be so huggable. Well now I can stalk him on blogspot! Mattilda's Blog
mattilda
Isn't he adorable?

Right now I am reading Rose of No Man's Land written by Michelle Tea. And it is really depressing me. I just feel so much like the main character in the way that my life is going no where, and I am just wasting away in my bedroom. The shitty part is that the main character is only 14 while I am going on 18. And some girl that I totally idolize and adore is not just going to come up to me and decide to be my friend. Maybe I should get a job. At least I have my amazing boyfriend. That's all I can say to really anything these days.
rose

No comments:

Post a Comment